A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Norton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Norton is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Norton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Norton graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Norton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Davis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Peter Norton MD is a male Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Norton practice?
- Dr. Michael Norton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Norton practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove, CA and Rancho Cordova, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.