The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Odonnell
Dr. Michael Odonnell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA, with another office in Palm Springs, CA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Cardiology, Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Odonnell is affiliated with Long Beach VA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Odonnell has the following 3 specialties
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Michael Odonnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.
Dr. Ali Shirkhoda
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Long Beach, CA 0 mi47
Dr. Ashkan Shahkarami
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Long Beach, CA 0 mi5
Dr. Scott Goodwin
Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Long Beach, CA 0 mi32