A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Oleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Oleary is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Oleary, MD, MPH is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oleary graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oleary has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Oleary MD and MPH is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Oleary practice?
- Dr. Michael Oleary has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Oleary practices Urology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Milford, MA.
See Boston Urologists.