A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael O'Leary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael O'Leary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael O'Leary, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Male Infertility
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Leary graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Leary has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Leary accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. O'Leary practice?
Dr. Michael O'Leary practices Urology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Urologists.