A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Phillips, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Phillips has 10 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Phillips MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Michael Phillips has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Phillips practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.