A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Phillips, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Phillips has 10 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Phillips MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Michael Phillips has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Phillips practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.