Learn more about Dr. Michael Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Riley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riley
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Riley, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Riley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Riley MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Riley practice?
- Dr. Michael Riley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Riley practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.