A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rosenthal is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Rosenthal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Peter Rosenthal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Michael Rosenthal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rosenthal practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, DE.
See Wilmington Family Physicians and Wilmington Geriatric Doctors.