A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Rosenthal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Rosenthal practice?
Dr. Michael Rosenthal practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Family Physicians and Wilmington Geriatric Doctors.