A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rosenthal is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Rosenthal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Peter Rosenthal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Michael Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rosenthal practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Primary Care Doctors and Wilmington Geriatric Doctors.