Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Great office staff and doctor! show details Great office staff and doctor!
Feb 25th, 2016

Excellent staff! Next day appointments available most times. Great location. Nice office.

by James and Barbara Heidbreder on Dec 29th, 2015

We are new p0atients to Dr. Ross, after having been with the same doctor for the past 35 years, so we were very spoiled with our previous doctor who retired.. We have been very happy withy Dr. Ross because of the ease of getting a prompt appointment, his thoroughness and competency, and getting back to us quickly after blood tests, We have since recommended him to some of our friends.

Sep 2nd, 2011

My husband and myself are new patients to this practice. I like that I can get an appointment the same day when necessary. Dr. Ross, unlike most other doctors, is great about calling back personally to address any concerns that may arise during treatment. The office staff is very professional and courteous. After 'surfing' around the Valley for a primary care M.D. , we are pleased to have found this practice.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
May 25th, 2011

I like the fact that Dr. Ross spends time to talk to me about issues I am having and then helps to fix the problem. When we got to a point where he couldn't fix the problem, he pointed me to a another Dr. to take over. I like the fact he knew his limitations and didn't try to experiment on me but rather handed me off to someone who could help.

May 11th, 2011

We have been patients of Dr. Ross for over 10 years. We love him and his staff. I can't say enough good things about him! He has seen all 3 of my kiddos, and every time I see him, he asks about each one.

Okay doctor to visit when you're sick. show details Okay doctor to visit when you're sick.
by AZPatient on Sep 8th, 2009

It was a breeze getting an appointment with Dr. Ross' office pretty much any time. Wait times in the office were not long at all!After several visits however, I began to feel that Dr. Ross wasn't really interested in my long term health & wellbeing. His preference was to treat whatever was ailing me at the time. I don't recall ever getting a follow-up call. If you're looking for a doctor who will take an active interest in your medical history and in working with you to keep you healthy, you might want to look elsewhere. Just my opinion.