Dr. Michael Ross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ross?

April 19th, 2017

Really great Dr and staff! Been going since 2004 when I had just moved here and was very ill and couldn't get into any other Dr. until I told them my symptoms and they got me immediately.

October 27th, 2016

Timely and efficient.

I regularly visit Dr. Ross. His practice can be summed up in two words - punctual and efficient. I am generally in the examination room within 5 minutes of my scheduled appointment, and never more than 15 minutes. He doesn't spend a lot of time chatting, but gets through the examination quickly. I'm generally out in under one-half hour. If you are looking for a "feel good" experience, then this office is not for you, but if you are interested in getting in promptly, getting examined quickly, and then sent on your way after your needs are addressed, this is the doctor for you.

February 26th, 2016

Great office staff and doctor!

Excellent staff! Next day appointments available most times. Great location. Nice office.

December 29th, 2015

We are new p0atients to Dr. Ross, after having been with the same doctor for the past 35 years, so we were very spoiled with our previous doctor who retired.. We have been very happy withy Dr. Ross because of the ease of getting a prompt appointment, his thoroughness and competency, and getting back to us quickly after blood tests, We have since recommended him to some of our friends.

September 2nd, 2011

My husband and myself are new patients to this practice. I like that I can get an appointment the same day when necessary. Dr. Ross, unlike most other doctors, is great about calling back personally to address any concerns that may arise during treatment. The office staff is very professional and courteous. After 'surfing' around the Valley for a primary care M.D. , we are pleased to have found this practice.

May 25th, 2011

Great Doctor

I like the fact that Dr. Ross spends time to talk to me about issues I am having and then helps to fix the problem. When we got to a point where he couldn't fix the problem, he pointed me to a another Dr. to take over. I like the fact he knew his limitations and didn't try to experiment on me but rather handed me off to someone who could help.

May 11th, 2011

We have been patients of Dr. Ross for over 10 years. We love him and his staff. I can't say enough good things about him! He has seen all 3 of my kiddos, and every time I see him, he asks about each one.

September 8th, 2009

Okay doctor to visit when you're sick.

It was a breeze getting an appointment with Dr. Ross' office pretty much any time. Wait times in the office were not long at all!After several visits however, I began to feel that Dr. Ross wasn't really interested in my long term health & wellbeing. His preference was to treat whatever was ailing me at the time. I don't recall ever getting a follow-up call. If you're looking for a doctor who will take an active interest in your medical history and in working with you to keep you healthy, you might want to look elsewhere. Just my opinion.

September 26th, 2017