Overall Review

4.8

September 16th, 2016
BEST DOCTOR
Dr. Santoro has excellent bedside manner, he truly cares about his patients. He makes going to the doctor a little bit easier because he is the absolute best!!

November 27th, 2014
Just recently moved to SI. I chose Dr. Santoro based on excellent reviews. The reviews didn't lie. So far, he is awesome. First visit, spent over half hour with my son and I. My son is a special needs child and Dr. Santoro was great with him. Second visit, I called after office hours. I was worried my son may have an ear infection. He happened to still be in the office and told me to come right in! wow! Both times, waited no more than 5min. We were also talking about the flu shot for my son and he didn't pressure me at all. He said whatever I decided to do for my son, just let him know. He is a really nice guy! Would totally recommend him. Staff is great as well!

August 7th, 2013
5+ Stars in my book
Dr.Michael Santoro and his staff are very friendly and caring. My children have been lucky enough to be cared by this wonderful doctor for the past 17 years. Dr.Mike has always made time in emergencies with no hesitation. My kids and I highly recommend him. My daughter is nineteen and has no desire to change doctors.

July 20th, 2012
Dr Santoro has such a great personality. My children feel very comfortable with him. My child was hospitalized and he checked in with me when he came home. The atomphere is very friendly. He never tried to push medicine when medicine was not needed. I would highly recommend him

June 8th, 2012
He is a wonderful doctor who is very knowlegeable and takes great care with my children in diagnosing them and referring them out to specialists when required. He is great with the children and I'm so happy we found such a wonderful doctor on Staten Island. 5 star practice.

May 8th, 2012
Awesome doctor! Always a 5 minute wait at the office but when it is an emergency he is there right away! Wouldnt want any other doctor! Love him

March 28th, 2012
The Best
Dr Santor and his staff are number 1 in my book. I trust him with all of my children's needs.

March 19th, 2012
I love dr santoro he always answers all my questions and concerns .And always calls me back My kids love going to see there doctor he is always so nice to them .The staff is also so good they are always willing to help out with whatever you need. There is no waiting time they always take you at your appointment time. I told all my friends and family about him and they all love him to.THe. Best doctor

March 16th, 2012
I have 3 children and Dr. Santoro has been our pediatrician for 12 Yrs. I am very pleased with the availability when I have to make an appointment and we never sit and wait for more than 5 mins in the waiting rm.Dr.Santoro and his staff are very caring, he makes the kids feel very comfortable and is a great doctor.