A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schuster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schuster, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schuster has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Schuster MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Schuster practice?
- Dr. Michael Schuster has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schuster practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Manhattan, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Manhattan Physiatrists and Manhattan Pain Management Doctors.