A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shea
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shea, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shea graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Shea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Mission Hospital and Mission Surgicare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Shea MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Shea practice?
- Dr. Michael Shea has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Shea practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Family Physicians.