A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Spearman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Spearman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Ischemia
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spearman graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Spearman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Spearman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Spearman practice?
- Dr. Michael Spearman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Spearman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sharon, PA and Canonsburg, PA.
See Pittsburgh Radiologists.