A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Spencer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Spencer, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Spencer MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Michael Spencer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Spencer practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: North Branch, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.