A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Steele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Steele, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels.
Dr. Steele has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- French Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Peter Steele MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Steele practice?
- Dr. Michael Steele has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Steele practices Internal Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.
See San Luis Obispo Internists.