A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sullivan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sullivan, DDS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Sullivan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Knox Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sullivan DDS and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Michael Sullivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sullivan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mount Vernon, OH.
See Mount Vernon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.