Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Vaughn
Dr. Michael Vaughn, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Allergy and Allergy. Dr. Vaughn is affiliated with University Hospital - San Antonio and North Central Baptist Hospital. Dr. Vaughn has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Vaughn has the following 4 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
Dr. Michael Vaughn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. David Marks
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi16
Dr. Adrianne Vaughn
Allergy and Immunology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi25
Dr. Rodolfo Garza
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.04 mi20