A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Vincent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Vincent, Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgery Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Vincent, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acquired Ear Deformities
- Adnexal and Skin Appendage Cancer
- Breast Augmentation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cleft Lip
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care
- Skin lesion (Lentigo)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Vincent graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vincent has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Vincent MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Vincent practice?
- Dr. Michael Vincent has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Vincent practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Plastic Surgeons and Rockville Surgeons.