Dr. Michael Woods Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Woods?

February 19th, 2017

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Woods listens to the person not just a patient always did a great job wether it was just an office visit or surgery he always made sure that you were comfortable and answered all your questions I am sorry he left Bellevue

August 23rd, 2013

Other Doctors Should Take Courses From Him

He takes the time needed. I had to have a hysterectomy and couldn't have it the regular way. Other doctors would have done another C Section, but he took the extra time needed because he felt this was best for me and the recovery time wouldn't be as long. He listens, gets the diagnosis right the first time, and has a good bedside manner. Would highly recommend him!

September 11th, 2010

Couldnt ask for a better doctor!!!

Dr. Woods has delivered all three of my children. He was there for me when i needed him, and he has the best most personable staff.

March 18th, 2010

Excellent place to come for care Dr. Woods is the BEST!!!

November 18th, 2009

Well Informed

I have been a patient of Dr. Woods since 1999. His bedside manner is pleasant and respectful. He has delivered two of my children. He takes the time to explain treatment options, and if you don't agree he is not critical. I would recommend him for OBGYN care.

June 22nd, 2009

Not your average MD

I have been a patient of Dr. Woods since 1998. He has performed one surgery on me and delivered both of my children. I have no complaints about any of the care that I have received from him or his staff. He has always been appropriate, caring and is very much a patient advocate. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

March 23rd, 2009

Best Doctor I've ever had in my life, and he's "A One In A Million Kind Of Doctor"!

Dr. Michael P. Woods, has been my Doctor since 1990! He is one of the only Doctors that I know, that IS as good as it gets!(and I've been to a lot of doctors in my life!) He's very professional and takes his Medical Practice extremely serious! He has the best bed-side manner that I have ever witnessed and personally experienced in my life! I wish that there were a lot more Doctors with his manners, ethics, bed-side manners, and overall, just WHO he is! The world would be alot better if thier were more "Dr. Woods". He doesn't try to hurry you out of his exam room to get the next "big buck" thats waiting. He's not a "Pill pusher". He actually takes his time, he sits and "Really" listens, explains everything that I need to know, so when I leave his office, I actually know "He really cares and took time out of HIS busy day to explain my concerns to me. I walk out of his office with answers and I feel like "WOW! For once, I didn't just waste a hour or two of my time just sitting and then I leave still needing questions answered". He has literally spent as much time as it takes to make me feel he cares about ME! And he's one of the VERY few Doctors that do that! I think that thier are too many Doctors that DO NOT take the "Oath" of the Doctor seriously and they are in it(only) for the mighty dollar! Dr. Michael Woods is not one of these "so-called Doctors! He IS a professional and he's exceptionally great at what he does! I'm know that I'm not the only patient that feels this way about him! He defiantly needs to be recognized for his works he does and love that he gives his patients. And he treats each of his patients INDIVIDUALLY! I'm not a dollar sign when I walk into his office. I'm his patient that he really truely does care about me and what happens to my life! He is "One In A Million"!

November 14th, 2016