A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Young, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Young has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Young MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Young practice?
- Dr. Michael Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Young practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Internists and Greensboro Critical Care Practitioners.