A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Young is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Young, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Young has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Barrington, IL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Phillip Young MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Young practice?
- Dr. Michael Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Young practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Algonquin, IL.
See Barrington Orthopedic Surgeons.