A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Young is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Young, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Young has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Barrington, IL
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Young practice?
Dr. Michael Young practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Algonquin, IL.
See Barrington Orthopedic Surgeons.