A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Paasche-Orlow, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Paasche-Orlow graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paasche-Orlow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paasche-Orlow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Paasche-Orlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Paasche-Orlow practice?
Dr. Michael Paasche-Orlow practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Paasche-Orlow, Dr. Mitch Paasche-Orlow, Dr. Myles Paasche-Orlow, Dr. Michal Paasche-Orlow, Dr. Mickey Paasche-Orlow, Dr. Miles Paasche-Orlow