A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Paccione is Good. Dr. Paccione has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Paccione, MD, DDS is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Paccione graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Paccione has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
- University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paccione accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Paccione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Paccione practice?
Dr. Michael Paccione practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Stony Brook, NY.
See Smithtown Surgeons and Smithtown Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Paccione, Dr. Mitch Paccione, Dr. Myles Paccione, Dr. Michal Paccione, Dr. Mickey Paccione, Dr. Miles Paccione