A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Paccione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Paccione is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paccione
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paccione Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Paccione, DDS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paccione graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Paccione has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Paccione DDS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Paccione practice?
- Dr. Michael Paccione has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Paccione practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY.
See East Setauket Surgeons.