Learn more about Dr. Michael Paccione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Paccione is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Paccione, DDS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paccione graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Paccione has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Paccione DDS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Paccione practice?
- Dr. Michael Paccione has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Paccione practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See Smithtown Surgeons.