A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pace, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pace has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Gundersen Lutheran - Sparta Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Pace MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Pace practice?
- Dr. Michael Pace has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pace practices Family Medicine near Sparta, WI.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI.
See Sparta Primary Care Doctors.