A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pace
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pace, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pace has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Gundersen Lutheran - Sparta Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Pace MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Pace practice?
- Dr. Michael Pace has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pace practices Family Medicine near Sparta, WI.
See Sparta Primary Care Doctors.