Learn more about Dr. Michael Pachtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pachtman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pachtman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pachtman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pachtman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Pachtman graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pachtman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Pachtman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Pachtman practice?
- Dr. Michael Pachtman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pachtman practices Ophthalmology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Ophthalmologists.