Dr. Michael Pacin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Pacin?

March 24th, 2016

Pointless

I have had allergic reactions for over a week and Dr. Pacin was dissmissive about the information being given to him. Simply keep having the reactions for over 60 days then come back was his answer. I am very dissapointed I paid 200 dollars for nothing.

February 25th, 2016

review

SUsan was great an explained everything as well as Katia. Appt was made and I was seen the same day. Dr Pacin was thorough and checked in with me at least three times during my testing an appt. Extremely satisfied and feel good that I found an allergist I am comfortable with and can rely on.

September 18th, 2015

Severely Disappointed

I made an appointment for my husband to see this doctor for his long standing food allergy issues. The nurses were rude to him and the doctor was dismissive of his issue because a random skin test said he was not allergic to common food allergens which we were already aware of when we sought the doctors help. When he inquired as to which foods he was tested for to see if he was even tested the food we know he issues with and told them he had reactions too they could not even list all the food the test addressed. I am severely disappointed that a facility with such a high rating did nothing more than dismiss his issues with no suggestion of additional testing or recommendations of other specialists that may be better suited to help him find the cause of the reactions. I'm severely disgusted by this treatment.

May 1st, 2017