Dr. Michael Alan Pack MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pack graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Pack practice?
Dr. Michael Pack practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paw Paw, MI and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Gastroenterologists, and Philadelphia Cardiologists.