A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pack graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Pack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Pack practice?
Dr. Michael Pack practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Paw Paw, MI.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Gastroenterologists, and Philadelphia Cardiologists.