A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Packer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Packer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Packer, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Packer graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Packer has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Packer MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Packer practice?
- Dr. Michael Packer has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Packer practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Willow Grove Urologists and Willow Grove Pediatric Specialists.