A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Packer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Packer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Packer, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Packer graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Packer has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Packer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Packer practice?
Dr. Michael Packer practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Willow Grove Urologists, Willow Grove Pediatricians, and Willow Grove Surgeons.