Wastes time show details Wastes time
by Ethan D. on Dec 31st, 2015

Dr. Packer himself is a nice guy, however he and the staff when it comes to wasting your time and scheduling appointments are completely incompetent. We scheduled my son to have a post follow up appointment from his circumcision and after driving 30 min to get there, we had to reschedule because apparently we were never scheduled in the first place. Well the first surgery needed to be done again so we made Another appointment for a new surgery few months later. They never called us to confirm a few days ago.... So we had to call and verify our surgery day and AGAIN we were told we weren't scheduled. So Again we had to wait another month. Finally we got confirmed on the third try, first appointment, told to be in at 5:30, Didn't see the doctor till 7am.... It was a frustrating experience and a we felt total lack of regard of people's time.

Miss show details Miss
by Mary Jones on Aug 29th, 2014

Wonderful doctor. Kind, Caring, and very thorough

Sep 9th, 2013

I met Dr Packer for the first time today, he was absolutely wonderful. He took his time to evaluate my son and covered every detail and questions that I had. He also helped my baby to feel more comfortable being there, and helped put my mind at ease.