A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Paczas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Paczas, Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paczas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paczas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Paczas graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paczas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael Paczas practice?
- Dr. Michael Paczas has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Paczas practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Novi, MI.
See Novi Surgeons and Novi Orthopedic Surgeons.