A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Paczas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Paczas, Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paczas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paczas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paczas graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Paczas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paczas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael Paczas practice?
- Dr. Michael Paczas has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Paczas practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Novi, MI.
See Novi Surgeons.