A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Padilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Padilla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Padilla, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Padilla graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Padilla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
- Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Richard Padilla MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Padilla practice?
- Dr. Michael Padilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Padilla practices Pediatrics near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Pediatricians.