A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Padula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Padula is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Padula, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Padula graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Padula has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Padula MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Padula practice?
- Dr. Michael Padula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Padula practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See West Chester Pediatricians.