Dr. Michael Pagnani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Pagnani?

October 11th, 2017

Nothing short of miraculous

I heard horror stories from other people after rotator cuff repair but mine with Dr P was flawless. Stayed awake for the operation. Had very little pain and my physical therapy said Dr P's shoulder patients do better than everyone else--I am back to normal in 3 months!

October 5th, 2015

Think being a doctor has gone to this ones head!! We little people are just not WORTHY!

June 20th, 2015

Wonderful doxtor

Thank you Dr Pagnani and Justin for putting my knee back together and giving me my life back!

October 10th, 2013

My shoulder hurt for over 25 yrs I tore it up in the 80's the Doc looked at it I had one muscle holding it together The Doc told me it was a shoulder that looked like an 80 year olds wasn't sure how it'd turn out Surgery was flawless and after 6 weeks of therapy I had 100% usage with no pain whatsoever!!! I highly recommend Dr Pagnani and have to a friend of mine with knee problems His surgery and rehab was as great as mine Kudos to the Best!!!

May 10th, 2013

Can get a little testy.

He has been consistently a little bit arrogant to myself. He sort of blamed my second injury on me even though he was the one he told me to do things and then when we said something else he wouldn't agree with what he previously said. He is a great doctor but could work on his bedside manner. He can come off as a jerk and a know-it-all.

December 15th, 2011

David L. Gregory

Called on Friday, got appointment on following Monday, surgery next Tuesday. Always been very polite and cares about you as a patient. Office staff/nurse very professional and knowledgable as well as friendly and comforting. Would recommend Dr. Pagnani to anyone having shoulder problems. He was knowledgable on my diagnosis and went straight to correcting problem. Has very nice manners, makes jokes in a professional manner and makes you really feel at ease with him. I had another appointment with another dr and it was going to be over 6 weeks before I got in, with Dr. Pagnani went, had surgery and was healing by the time I would have seen the other dr. thank to Dr. Pagnani and his staff for an excellent experience.

September 6th, 2011

Dr P is THE BEST!

I had shoulder and knee injuries in high school and was told I could never play football again. I am now 100% and playing Division I football thanks to Dr. P and his surgical magic. My recovery from both surgeries was unbelievable. If you are an athlete who wants to keep playing after an injury, you need to see him and nobody else!

April 15th, 2011

AA+++

I had my ACL repaired by Dr. P and my recovery was so much easier than anyone else I know. I was scared to death before surgery, but I got better faster and with less pain than anyone else in my therapy center. My therapist was amazed.

February 8th, 2010

Great Experience, Great Doctor

Dr. P takes great care of my knee issues with sound advice and care to keep me active. He is always prompt and his staff does a great job.You will not find a better knee doc in Tennessee. If you want to get better and back in action, this is the doc for you.

February 3rd, 2010

Great bedside manner despite the whiny, drug-seeking, disability-seeking patient below

I have been a patient of Dr. P for more that 20 years. He is the most thorough, caring doctor I have ever had. The post below is a joke for anyone who knows him and it ticks me off that this site lets an anonymous goober like the guy below say bad things about a great doctor.

January 30th, 2010

The Best Knee Doctor in Tennessee

January 30th, 2010

Forget this Guy if your a work comp patient

This doctor does not like or respect WC patients. He was rude, arrogant and hard to talk to about any problems that occurred after the surgery. He does not believe in giving WC patients physical therapy following knee or shoulder surgeries. Your impairment rating will be the lowest the law allows him to give regardless of the condition you're in following surgery. I would highly recommend if you are a WC patient you seek another doctor for surgery as there will be no post surgery care given here.