A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pahl, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pahl
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pahl Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Pahl graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pahl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anton Pahl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Pahl practice?
- Dr. Michael Pahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pahl practices Sports Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.