A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pahl is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pahl graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pahl has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anton Pahl MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Pahl practice?
- Dr. Michael Pahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pahl practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Sports Medicine Doctors.