A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pahl, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pahl
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pahl Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Pahl graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pahl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anton Pahl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Pahl practice?
- Dr. Michael Pahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pahl practices Sports Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.