A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pahl graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pahl has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anton Pahl MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Pahl practice?
- Dr. Michael Pahl has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pahl practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgecrest, CA and Westminster, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians and Long Beach Sports Medicine Doctors.