A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Paidas is Excellent. Dr. Paidas has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Paidas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Clotting Disorders in Pregnancy, Fetal Diseases, and Fetal Growth Retardation.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Paidas graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Paidas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Hospital of St Raphael
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paidas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Paidas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Paidas practice?
Dr. Michael Paidas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT and New London, CT.
See New Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Paidas, Dr. Mitch Paidas, Dr. Myles Paidas, Dr. Michal Paidas, Dr. Mickey Paidas, Dr. Miles Paidas