Learn more about Dr. Michael Paidas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Paidas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Paidas, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Paidas graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Paidas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paidas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Paidas practice?
Dr. Michael Paidas practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Danbury, CT and New London, CT.
See New Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.