A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Palese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Palese, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Palese, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Nephrectomy Kidney Removal
- Oncology / Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Robotic Surgery
- Urinary Bladder Cancer Transitional Cell Carcinoma
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- laser prostatectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Palese has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Palese practice?
Dr. Michael Palese practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.