Learn more about Dr. Michael Palestine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Palestine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Palestine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Palestine graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Palestine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dane Palestine MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Palestine practice?
- Dr. Michael Palestine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Palestine practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Internists and Santa Fe Infectious Disease Doctors.