A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Palmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmer
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Palmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neck Pain
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Palmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alberto Palmer MA and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Michael Palmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Palmer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Physiatrists.