A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Palmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neck Pain
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Palmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Palmer practice?
Dr. Michael Palmer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ.
See Princeton Physiatrists.