A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Palmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neck Pain
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Palmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alberto Palmer MA and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Michael Palmer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Palmer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ.
See Princeton Physiatrists.