Dr. Michael Palomino MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Wichita, KS

February 27th, 2013
Family medicine doctor who cares......
Wonderful, caring doctor. Furthermore, I think the person who posted the May 7, 2012, was inaccurate and possibly lying. May 7, 2012, is not even a Saturday and Dr. Palomino was not interning at WWFP the spring/summer of 2012.

January 23rd, 2013
Dr. Palomino listens well and is very patient and kind with my 2 and 3 year old children. He takes time to listen and check any concerns i may have about my children, unlike their last doctor. The nurses and staff there are great also, always in a good mood and very nice. I am very satisfied with our care with Dr. Palomino.

May 7th, 2012
Failed to take a medical problem seriously
My comments are based on a visit with Dr. Palomino when he interned with West Wichita Family Physicians. I met Dr. Palomino on a Saturday at the WWFP Doctor After Hours clinic and explained to him that I was prone to frequent ear infections and that in my history when I had symptoms of an ear infection, I should probably start antibiotics right away. He refused to give me oral antibiotics and opted for ear drops. By the next day, Sunday, I was back in the DR After Hours clinic to see another doctor for the same affliction. By this time, my ear canal had swollen shut and required a wick in order to absorb any antibiotic drops. At that time, the other doctor prescribed oral antibiotics. I could have avoided a great deal of physical pain had Dr. Palomino taken my condition more seriously and trusted my own experience (as well as my medical records) to diagnose my condition and treat more aggessively. I was thrilled when I was assured by WWFP that Dr. Palomino was not being hired by the clinic after completion of his internship.