Overall Review

April 21st, 2015
BEWARE
I had written a review a while back. Apparently my review was deleted so this tells me that this doctor picks and chooses which reviews he would like for the public to see. I'm telling my story once more because I don't want to see anymore people hurt especially young adults. I took my daughter there and it ended up being a money pit, they world ways eager to pick and prod at her face quickly get us out and make an appointment for two weeks later. If we didn't come back we could not refill her prescriptions. After going there for almost a year having my daughters face poke and prodded he announced to her one day when she asked about the red marks on her face. He basically said to her in a very nonchalant way all those are scars does will never go away but maybe when you get older you can get a good job and pay for laser treatments. My daughter was devastated went home and decided that she was done with treatments. I'm sure that my review will be eliminated by the doctor that pays for the service that eliminates the reviews I just wanted to get my story out there again and I will keep posting it to stop this from happening to another child.

April 10th, 2014
Dr. Paltiel is just interested in your money
This is an honest and accurate account of my experience with Dr. Paltiel. I had some facial rash and went to see Dr. Paltiel. He asked a couple of questions and literally identified my concern in 5 seconds. He wrote a prescription and was about to send me along my way but I kept asking more questions, which he basically dismissed and rushed out the door. I was out the door in 8 minutes. I had no insurance, so I paid $170 to see him. He wanted to see me again to check my progress, or so I thought. I started using the prescription the same day it was prescribed, but my condition got much worse in the following week. I contacted him by phone and he said to keep using the medication, which I did. I saw him again about 3 weeks after the first visit, this time paying $100. He gave me a different prescription, which I later researched and found out was for a totally different skin condition than what he had diagnosed for on my first visit. I also had to bring to his attention that there was a patch on my face where my beard stopped growing. It was big and obvious enough for him to notice himself when he examined my face. Immediately he pulled out a syringe and gave me a few injections, saying that it is steroid. I was out the door this time in 5 minutes, no lie. He asked me to come back again for more injections to regrow the hair. By the way, on all the visits there was a girl in the room on a computer taking notes. I felt very uncomfortable with another person being in the room. On my third visit, I again paid $100. $370 so far. He looked at my face, said it's improving and said I should come back again. I was only in his office for about 3 minutes when he was about to finish the visit and walk away when I asked, "what about the injections you asked me to come back for?" He returned and said "oh" and picked up a syringe sitting on a table and started injecting me with it. I'm still baffled about this...what was in that syringe? How did he not know?? I decided never to go back to him. He obviously wants me to keep going back and giving him more of my hard-earned money. There are MANY exam rooms in this facility. They have one patient waiting in each room, and this doctor goes from room to room, quickly visiting and sending patients out. The doors are all open so you can see patients sitting in each room waiting for the doctor. It is obviously a QUANTITY over QUALITY operation at this doctor's office. He wants to make more money by seeing his patients for 5-10 minutes. The more patients he sees, the more money he makes. Since he's not personally taking notes about what he did and what he needs to do for you on your next visit, he is totally confused as to why you're there and what needs to be done. This is why he forgot to give me the injections he asked me to come back for. He has high school-aged girls taking notes about what transpired during the visit. How can these girls understand these medical issues to be taking proper notes??

June 4th, 2013
Excellent dermatologist. Very attentive and knowledgeable. Answered every question, and took his time explaining. Will continue to go to and would most certainly recommend!

November 29th, 2012
Excellent experience
very nice and modern office. Everythnig is well organized in the office. Doctor listened to my com paints and was abLe to diagnose my problem and give a solution in a record time. Would strongly recommend this doctor.

September 3rd, 2012
thanks to Dr. Paltiel I got rid of the problem
I had a problem for a long time - visited several dermatologists without any results. Found an ad in a newspaper and now I'm happy that I called the number - thanks to Dr. Paltiel I got rid of the problem. Dr. is very knowledgeable and pays attention to details. Office is new and clean. Waiting time is surprisingly short. Definitely would recommend Dr. Paltiel to other people.

April 6th, 2012
great doctor
I would strongly recommend this doctor. He definitely knows his stuff. I came in for treatment of genital warts and did a lot of research on-line before coming in. He put me at ease, reassured me and he answered all my questions. The warts have now cleared up after his treatment and I'm very pleased with results. Office was very nice, comfortable and the staff was great.

July 27th, 2011
Commended doctor
The office is clean;Staff though very busy,attentive to patient's needs and concerns;Doctor himself is caring ,very professional,and experienced.He takes time and does not treat patients only as income generating resources.

July 13th, 2011
great experience
doctor treated my eczema which cleared right away. I also brought in my son for acne and he has had great results so far. would strongly recommend him as a doctor.

May 15th, 2011
would go there again
the doctor addressed all my problems in one visit and was very professional. I've recommended him to two of my friends who were both happy with their visits.

September 30th, 2010
Would highly recommend this doctor
I usually do extensive research online before I see a doctor bacause I don't want to waise my time with doctors that aren't great. I'm glad I found this doctor because he actually helped me a lot with my problem. I developed hair loss and he diagnosed me correctly with alopcia areata. My primary care doctor didn't know what it was. Dr. Paltiel treated me with injection and within one month my hair completly grew back. He also ordered blood tests to make sure I don't have any other problems that can develop with my condition. I recommend him to anyone who needs a dermatologist and he already saw my mother who is very happy with the doctor as well.

April 18th, 2010
Great Dermatologist
A truly pleasurable experience. Very caring doctor. He actually returned my calls even when the office was closed. I went to see him for acne issues that I have been dealing with for several years. Had I known that I can see such a big improvement only after few weeks I would have come to see him sooner.

April 8th, 2010
Excellent Dermatologist
Dr. Paltiel has an excellent bedside manner. After putting off seeing a dermatologist for years due to bad experiences with another local dermatologist who let his nurses treat you rather than see you himself, having Dr. Paltiel take the time to answer all my questions, and listen to my concerns made me feel like I could finally deal with my problem. He is sensitive to your medical needs, as well as financial concerns. He presents himself in a professional yet approachable manner. I know many doctors who should observe how he interacts with his patients, and take a few - no MANY - pages from his book. I highly recommend Dr. Paltiel.