A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Panger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Panger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Panger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Panger graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Panger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Charleston Area Medical Center - Memorial Division
- Charleston Area Medical Center - Women's & Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Raymond Panger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Panger practice?
- Dr. Michael Panger has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Panger practices Anesthesiology near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Anesthesiologists.