A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Panio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Panio is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panio
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Panio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Panio graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Panio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Attending Orthopedic Surgeon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Panio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Panio practice?
- Dr. Michael Panio has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Panio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Harrison, NY.
See West Harrison Surgeons.