- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Panio is Satisfactory. Dr. Panio has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Panio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Orthopedics Arthroscopy Hip Replacement Knee Replacement Partial Knee Replacement Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Metal on Metal Hip Replacement.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Panio graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Panio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Center
- St Agnes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Panio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Panio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Panio practice?
Dr. Michael Panio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See West Harrison Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Panio, Dr. Mitch Panio, Dr. Myles Panio, Dr. Michal Panio, Dr. Mickey Panio, Dr. Miles Panio