A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Panio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Panio is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Panio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Panio graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Panio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Attending Orthopedic Surgeon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Panio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Panio practice?
- Dr. Michael Panio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Panio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See West Harrison Surgeons.