A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Panio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Panio is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Panio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Panio graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Panio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Attending Orthopedic Surgeon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Panio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Panio practice?
Dr. Michael Panio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See West Harrison Orthopedic Surgeons.