Internists, Cardiologist (heart)
415 N Newport Blvd
Suite 200
Newport Beach, CA 92663
949-548-9611
Locations and availability (2)

|  Hoop Coach & Active Lifestyle  |  show details
by Jesse M. on Mar 10th, 2013

I just turned 52 and my first experience with afib occured back in 2004. I've since then been a patient of Dr. Panutich and he has treated me with medication and performed two ablation surgeries and each one has slowly helped decrease the amount of episodes of afib and greatly improved my active life-style. I feel better and have not had as many in-between afib episodes occure as frequently as they use to - cardioversion is usually what is required to get me back into normal sinus heart rythm. I am fully confident that Dr. Panutich will eventually cure me from afib. I am thankful to have him as my electrophysiologist. Thanks a bunch Doc!

|  outstanding  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

Dr. Panutich is highly trained in electro-cardiology. I have A-Fib and he has been great at diagnosing and treating my conditon. I'm sure that he ranks with the best in Southern California.

|  show details
by Kim Binford on Dec 22nd, 2009

Dr. Panutich did a remarkable job on my heart surgery. I'm 32 years old and a mother of two, and I ended up in the ER in heart failure. He fixed it and I am now drug-free and happy and healthy and more active than ever. He is awesome.