inactive

Michael J Papamichael MD Patient Reviews

4.8

August 12th, 2014
Excellent
I was highly recommended by my friend to go see Dr Papamichael. I have to say he is a very thorough physician . You do not feel rushed . The staff was very nice and helpful . Thank you Nora and Georgia for helping me with my referrals and calling mainstreet radiology for an x ray appointment .

April 1st, 2014
Excellent physician
Dr Papamichael is an excellent physician . He is very detailed and takes time with you. The office staff is very helpful with referrals ,pharmacy, and insurance questions . They even helped me with a bill that I received from the laboratory and had it reduced by 50 percent . Thank you Dr Papamichael and staff .

September 10th, 2013
Highly Recommended
I would like to thank Dr Papamichael for being a caring physician and his staff for being so kind in assisting me with referrals and insurance questions . The Doctor and staff make you feel comfortable in his office . Guys keep smiling and thanks again . My Wife and I highly Recommend Dr Papamichael .

May 14th, 2013
Excellent Physician
I was recommended by several friends who are patients of Dr Papamichael to go and see him. What a difference from my previous physician,The office is not run like a factory your treated like a human being not a number . The doctor was very attentive and helped me with my medical condition which my previous doctor did not catch . I like the fact that his office staff were helpful and very courteous. They helped me with insurance, pharmacy , and referal questions and issues. Thank you Peter and Georgia for your help . Highly recommended .

June 8th, 2012
Excellent physician takes time with you
Dr Papamichael is a very caring doctor . He spends time with you and listens. Highly recommended .

March 17th, 2012
Thanks Dr Papamichael from Nick C.
I have to say that Dr Papamichael is a fantastic physician. He takes time with you and listens. He was very helpful to both my parents .The office is very pleasant and may I add very clean. Highly Recommended .

February 11th, 2010
The most thorough doctor ever!!
I have been to many doctor's and have never been completely happy. When I was referred to Dr. Papamichael by a close friend I found a doctor who was thorough in his questions and documentation of your health history. Waiting time is not long if you wait at all. The staff is great and remember your name and greet you politely not only in the office but on the phone. Dr. Papamichael is genuinely interested in the health of his patients and as long as he is practicing I will be his patient, Highly highly recommended!!

April 29th, 2008
Excellent Physician
Pleasant! Spends time with his patient. Listens to his patients. Excellent in making diagnoses.