A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Parent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Parent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parent
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Parent, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Parent graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parent has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-State Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael K Parent MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Parent practice?
- Dr. Michael Parent has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Parent practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lewiston, ID.
See Lewiston Internists and Lewiston Gastroenterologists.