A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Parent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Parent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parent
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Parent, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Parent graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parent has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-State Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael K Parent MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Parent practice?
- Dr. Michael Parent has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Parent practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lewiston, ID.
See Lewiston Internists and Lewiston Gastroenterologists.