inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 12th, 2012
Staff at office
I have been a patient of Dr. Parents for a few years, and I have no issues with him at all. He is always curtious, respectful, helpful. His nurse (individual that takes stats etc.), is ridiculously rude, and disrespectful. She makes sure to be rude when no other staff are around, so any complaint I have made has turned into a she said/she said type of situation. This last interaction involved her messing up the appointment schedule, and , according to her, I was 20 minutes late for my appointment. I informed her (SUE) that the message I recieved from her office stated my appointment was 20 minutes later, and I had called to confirm it. She refused to budge, even though I had travelled 90 minutes for my appointment! she later argued with my husband that she had prveious problems with me. She was, also, rude to my husband at my last appointment. He had pulled his phone out, and was texting, behind her. She didn't even bother to turn around and respectfully ask him to stop....she snapped, and i quote "you need to put that away or step outside. i can't handle listening to that and doing this." Very, very , very unprofessional!!These are not major complaints, but I am a firm believer of people that serve in the customer service industry....need to have customer service skills!