Dr. Michael Parentis MD Patient Reviews

January 28th, 2017
I have had a total knee replacement and shoulder surgery done by Dr. Parentis. My husband also had shoulder surgery by him. He took his time and explained everything to us. He even showed us our x-rays and explained what he was going to do. He has a physical therapy room and two wonderful therapists on site. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

January 24th, 2017
Very Good Man & Dr.
Very friendly for a Doctor. This man did a wonderful job on my knee surgery.

January 12th, 2017
recommend highly
Dr Parentis gave me some peace of mind after I had gone to another Ortho who wasn't completely satisfied with his explanation of my injury. Dr. Parentis sat down and patiently went thru my MRI's and gave me viable options to repair of my Achilles Tendon, I'm glad I got a second opinion from him..

January 10th, 2017
Fixed rotator cuff and still have no problems years later. Treating knees for bone on bone joints. So far so good.

June 25th, 2015
has been a horrible experience with the office as a whole. Dr has been my life out of office for a month, delaying my care. This has disrupted my life too as well as wasted work time, fees for all testing I will never be able to use. support staff has been deceitful, rude uncompassionate regarding the stress this has caused me. Only having minimal info regarding the issue I certainly hope the Dr is well but not being truthful is not the way to handle and delaying in addressing with patients is definitely not the way to go. Honest would have allowed patients to get the care they came for

December 27th, 2013
Felt rushed into a misdiagnosis while visiting his office. His arrogance, coupled with an exceptionally cold approach ensured that I would never return to his office, of recommend him to anyone that I know.

October 10th, 2012
Dr Parentis excellent Physican
The services and office were excellent, The wait was short and sweet. He listens, is very competent, has extensive orthopedic experience, did my shoulders and knee. Love this doctor and the office.

May 28th, 2012
I would highly recommend you get a second opinion ASAP especially if you are being seen for an ankle problem. This is not the doctor you want to see. He lacked the expertise in fully understanding and explaining my situation. I found him to be arrogant and have a complete lack of empathy. I do not agree with his heavy use of a PA. Perhaps this is where medicine is going or perhaps it keeps the money rolling in. The bottom line is the standard of care was just not there.

March 3rd, 2009
It took me 3 orthopedic surgeon's to find Dr. Parentis. He listened when no one else did and surprise surprise I had a major ankle injury that he fixed with a simple surgery. I will forever be greatful for his kindness and expertise