Dr. Michael Parentis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Parentis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2017

Highly Satisfying Experience

My experience with Dr. Parentis, his PA Matt, and other staff, has been highly satisfying. His demeanor... professional, caring, and respectful.... inspires confidence, and I have felt a sense of inclusion in the health care team since the surgical procedures he performed, with successful outcome. His staff and facilities are well-organized and efficient, and it's been a consistently positive experience dealing with them as a patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Parentis for sports-related or other orthopedic consult.

August 12th, 2017

Generous with his time and patience

Dr. Parentis is an amazing person. I am having some issues with my artificial knee and he has taken much time to be clear with me so I understand the issues and the steps required to get me back up and "running", okay, walking :). Looking forward to ending this experience, but he makes it much more bearable.

March 7th, 2017

Elbow Tendon Surgery

Dr. Parentis took the time to go over my X-rays and MRI in great detail allowing me to make an easy decision to have surgery. His follow up after surgery along with his staffs concern for my full recovery showed that personal side that is rarely seen any more.

March 3rd, 2017

Awesome doctor, had both knee done.. refer him to several family members and co-workers.. staffs great, friendly and they care about patients

February 14th, 2017

Knee replaement

Excellent doctor

January 28th, 2017

I have had a total knee replacement and shoulder surgery done by Dr. Parentis. My husband also had shoulder surgery by him. He took his time and explained everything to us. He even showed us our x-rays and explained what he was going to do. He has a physical therapy room and two wonderful therapists on site. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

January 24th, 2017

Very Good Man & Dr.

Very friendly for a Doctor. This man did a wonderful job on my knee surgery.

January 12th, 2017

recommend highly

Dr Parentis gave me some peace of mind after I had gone to another Ortho who wasn't completely satisfied with his explanation of my injury. Dr. Parentis sat down and patiently went thru my MRI's and gave me viable options to repair of my Achilles Tendon, I'm glad I got a second opinion from him..

January 10th, 2017

Fixed rotator cuff and still have no problems years later. Treating knees for bone on bone joints. So far so good.

June 26th, 2015

has been a horrible experience with the office as a whole. Dr has been my life out of office for a month, delaying my care. This has disrupted my life too as well as wasted work time, fees for all testing I will never be able to use. support staff has been deceitful, rude uncompassionate regarding the stress this has caused me. Only having minimal info regarding the issue I certainly hope the Dr is well but not being truthful is not the way to handle and delaying in addressing with patients is definitely not the way to go. Honest would have allowed patients to get the care they came for

April 30th, 2014

RN

December 28th, 2013

Felt rushed into a misdiagnosis while visiting his office. His arrogance, coupled with an exceptionally cold approach ensured that I would never return to his office, of recommend him to anyone that I know.