Dr. Michael Parentis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 25th, 2015
has been a horrible experience with the office as a whole. Dr has been my life out of office for a month, delaying my care. This has disrupted my life too as well as wasted work time, fees for all testing I will never be able to use. support staff has been deceitful, rude uncompassionate regarding the stress this has caused me. Only having minimal info regarding the issue I certainly hope the Dr is well but not being truthful is not the way to handle and delaying in addressing with patients is definitely not the way to go. Honest would have allowed patients to get the care they came for

December 27th, 2013
Felt rushed into a misdiagnosis while visiting his office. His arrogance, coupled with an exceptionally cold approach ensured that I would never return to his office, of recommend him to anyone that I know.

October 10th, 2012
Dr Parentis excellent Physican
The services and office were excellent, The wait was short and sweet. He listens, is very competent, has extensive orthopedic experience, did my shoulders and knee. Love this doctor and the office.

May 28th, 2012
I would highly recommend you get a second opinion ASAP especially if you are being seen for an ankle problem. This is not the doctor you want to see. He lacked the expertise in fully understanding and explaining my situation. I found him to be arrogant and have a complete lack of empathy. I do not agree with his heavy use of a PA. Perhaps this is where medicine is going or perhaps it keeps the money rolling in. The bottom line is the standard of care was just not there.

March 3rd, 2009
It took me 3 orthopedic surgeon's to find Dr. Parentis. He listened when no one else did and surprise surprise I had a major ankle injury that he fixed with a simple surgery. I will forever be greatful for his kindness and expertise