- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Parisi, Internist is Good. Dr. Parisi has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Parisi, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Dr. Parisi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parisi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Parisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Parisi practice?
Dr. Michael Parisi practices Internal Medicine near Mckinney, TX.
See Mckinney Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Parisi, Dr. Mitch Parisi, Dr. Myles Parisi, Dr. Michal Parisi, Dr. Mickey Parisi, Dr. Miles Parisi