A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Parisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Parisi, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Parisi, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Parisi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Parisi DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Parisi practice?
- Dr. Michael Parisi has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Parisi practices Internal Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Internists.