A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Baptist East
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Park MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Park practice?
- Dr. Michael Park has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Park practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Neurological Surgeons and Louisville Surgeons.