A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Park is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
- Baptist East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Park practice?
Dr. Michael Park practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.