The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Park
Dr. Michael Park, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Louisville, KY and Louisville, KY (and 1 other location). He has 3 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Park is affiliated with University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery, Baptist East and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville. Dr. Park has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Park has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Ramachandra Tummala
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi16
Dr. Farhad Ardeshirpour
Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi5
Dr. Arthur Matas
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi41