A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Parks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Parks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Parks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- North General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Parks practice?
Dr. Michael Parks practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.