A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parks
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parks Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Parks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael I Parks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Parks practice?
- Dr. Michael Parks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Parks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rhinebeck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY.
See Rhinebeck Surgeons.