A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Parmley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Parmley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Parmley, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parmley graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Parmley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Kaweah Delta District Hosp, Visalia, Ca
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Parmley FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Parmley practice?
- Dr. Michael Parmley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Parmley practices Internal Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, CA.
See Fremont Internists.